Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arwin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have only been collecting LOTR memrobilia for about a year and a 1/2 now, it started with the miniatures that you paint yourself and has grown from there, I collect anything and everything, I have just started buying a few Sideshow weta statues and now need to find a bigger area to display my collection better. I am so addicted and just connot stop myself, every time I go out I always have my eyes open for anything Tolkien and if I see it even if I can't really afford it, I buy it. :FREAK:

I am very new to forums but am enjoying reading and viewing ther peoples collections, I have found them very helpful in the way of recast information which needs to be stopped although I know this will always happen...

I only work part time and am studying to work in the equine industry so I dont have a great income but spend every cent left over on LOTR stuff.... I just cannot help myself I am sooooooo addicted. LOL :rotfl

fat-guy-goldchaincross-1.jpg

:D
:duff

Back