• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: ThreeA Tracky JC or Tracky Tommy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

granbeetle

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Tracky JC or Tracky Tommy ThreeA figure. I'm also open to just buying a Tracky suit only if you have one. PM me with a price. Thanks!

a Tracky JC is hard to find, i been after one for ages not even any going on the bay for a long time

a Tracky JC is hard to find, i been after one for ages not even any going on the bay for a long time

I know! I actually saw a few earlier but, didn't realize how rare they were and passed. :gah::rotfl I'll find him eventually. I think people are just holding on to stuff right now because it is popular. In time I'm sure people will begin to sell stuff off. I'm patient.

Still, I'm hoping there are some more tracky variants so it will ease the demand. I was a little disappointed that Rehel didn't have a tracky variant, especially since he is a member of the AK.

I just hope that it's not a rehash and we get a new version JC. A new head would be cool, but I doubt it.. Love to see a crown of thorns on him..Man the passion!!

i think its just going to be a towel version with a red suit of some sort.

I just hope that it's not a rehash and we get a new version JC. A new head would be cool, but I doubt it.. Love to see a crown of thorns on him..Man the passion!!

From the VOX picks it looks like the only new thing will be a towel but, who knows.

i think its just going to be a towel version with a red suit of some sort.

It does seem to look that way but, I'm still hoping for a tracky variant. A different color tracky would be sweet.

Back