• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade-SSC Figs, Tranformers, Games, RC.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices lowered

AT&T Iphone 3GS...works great..only a couple small scratches on the back from the case..screen is perfect..I have the original box, the charger..well my cats chewed on it a little but still works...I also have an Incase slider and two never used cases I can throw in...looking for $140 shipped.

Walkera 60B 6Channel Electric Heli. Comes with radio and extra Lipo (cost me $90 alone). I dont have the patience for this thing to be honest..and it scares the crap out of me to fly it. Needs one small rod that connects the blade to the main shaft/prop...probably a $1 piece. I lost the piece the first time the thing lifted off the ground and the blades scraped the grass..my nerves cant handle it..lol
Looking for $225 shipped

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage1.jpg

NewImage.jpg

WWE'12 for PS3 - Like new, literally played twice - $35 shipped
NHL 12 for PS3 - $25 shipped
Red Dead Redemption - $30 shipped

PS2 with controllers, games, memory cards..also it is the fat version that can accept a HD...I have a HD Boot disc so you could copy games onto the HD. Looking for $120 plus shipping.

Elite Force - Sniper with Guile Suite (Suite was put together..piece by piece with tweezers) - $60

Night Owl - $50 Both come with boxes and were removed only to setup.

Master Replicas Darth Maul mini battle damaged saber in box with COA - $15 plus shipping

Also have the following:

Medicom ESB Boba Fett - Displayed in Detolf..mint with box - $165 shipped

SSC Bespin Luke Exc - Opened and displayed in detolf. Have the box and everything with him, I think I have the shipper as well. Looking for $70 shipped.

The Dead Harbringer - $60 shipped

1989 Hasbro SnakeEyes on card - $65

1989 Batman on card (Square Jaw) - $30

SSC Endor Three Pack - NIB all three..looking for $135 shipped for all three

Takara Masterpiece Optimus Prime Trailer - No box on this but its mint with roller. Looking for $110 shipped

Takara Masterpiece Megatron w/ upgraded gun accessories(Barrel, stock, metal grips). Metal grips attached to megatron. This version is the black barrel, no orange tip. No box on him. $275 shipped for everything.

Emperor Mech Chair, SSC - $25 ( Light needs work, connector came undone)

Mort Color NIB - $25

Also any 90's Kenner SW figures/vehicles/12" you may need I have a ton all NIB.

I have an untouched FettPride Fett helmet (FPH) for sale. This is numbered and signed on the inside with Stalk and view finder. I also purchase all of the paint needed for this to be airbrushed (Layered) which I will pack with it. SOLD

Qui Gon Jin, SSC 12" - SOLD

Resovoir Dogs Mr. White ex NIB - Traded

Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader - sold

Alien VCD- SOLD

Adidas Luke Skywalker shoes with card box..size 14.... never worn - Sold

Hot Toys Batman first night out package:
Harness, belt, ski mask, Bruce Wayne headsculpt - SOLD

I am looking for Hot Toys

Send me PM's

Last edited:
Back