Hidy Ho from Illinois!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretobcession

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Newbie Alert!

Secret here. Just stopping in here to say "Hi".

I can't believe I've never heard about this place before! Gahhhhh!

I collect the 12" Buffy figures and yes I take them out of the box.
Even worse, I play with them too. LOL.

My addiction started 2 years ago while attending my very first Buffy/Angel convention in Chicago, where I purchased my first doll, Human Faced Spike. That Spike became my traveling companion throughout the past 2 years, traveling about the US, Canada & even London. My sister thought he needed a playmate on his travels, so she bought an Angel figure to join in on the fun. I think I'm up to around 18 dolls now in my collection, with pre-orders in the system for the new Angel & Cordy and as soon as they put Lorne & Giles up for pre-order, they'll be added to my account. Debating on the PF Spike, as it looks very very nice & well, it's Spike! Price will be the deciding factor.

Thought I'd share my photobucket with you all to view...pics of Spike (we affectionately call him "Mini Spike") and his friends on various trips, parties, conventions & adventures. My advice is to start at the very last page (13) of that allbum vs the current page, since it's 2 years worth of pics and things get out of order so to speak. WARNING...there's lots & lots of pics. Also there are quite a few adult themed pics (Slash). "Mini Spike" & "Mini Angel" were both "on staff" last summer at the Booster Events Angel Bash in LA. They even had their own Staff ID badges and official Booster T-Shirts.

Secret's Pics
and can I just say.....the dancing Chewie rocks! LMAO. :chew :chew :chew

:chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew

That's a lot of pics! Some are quite norty! :naughty It's good to see someone have so much fun with their figures.

Welcome to the board..................hope you have some fun here...................

Awesome pics! I thought I was the only one to do a funny "Naked Highlander" picture! Your's are waaay funnier than mine though. :lol

Welcome and I hope you love this place as much as we do! :chew

Well, Secret,I just got looking at all your pix and I must say you are indeed a freak:lol....My favorite is the Angel/Spike "episode"...very funny...You do infact play with you dolls:lol....All funny and good pix!

Yeah, it's nice out here on the sixth scale beach, welcome and yes, you got here just as the big waves are rolling in... see you out there!

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Glad some of you were brave enough to take a peak at my pics. LOL. I do have fun with my collections.

:rotfl

Hello and :welcome !

I have scrolled through your pictures just now, and some made me laugh really hard :lol Nice to see that there are collectors out there caring so much for their figures that they even take them to all places and show them the world... :clap

Back