Firebird's Artwork/Pencil Drawings & Sketches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firebird

Super Freak
Reaction score
After many years of not picking up the pencil, I decided to give it a try this year. I am planning on drawing alot more in the near future.Well, here's what I came up with and I hope you like what you see. :)

Drawing #1:
TotalFilm1.jpg

TotalFilm2.jpg

TotalFilm3.jpg

TotalFilm4.jpg

I'm not happy with the eye placement. Will have to fix it later.

Talent, indeed. :rock

Now, might I suggest you post some Buffy-themed pieces next to take this thread up a notch!!! j/k

Thanks for sharing, Firebird. Nice work.

Might I suggest you draw Tony Stark and then send it to me? Thanks. :hi5: :lol

Wow you got some talent. :lecture :clap

Thanks Jay, I really appreciate the kind words. :hi5:

Talent, indeed. :rock

Now, might I suggest you post some Buffy-themed pieces next to take this thread up a notch!!! j/k

Thanks for sharing, Firebird. Nice work.

Thanks Chapter 2099, I really appreciate the kind words also. :hi5:

I was actually thinking about drawing some Buffy theme pieces, believe it or not. I will have to make that happen real soon.

Thanks Chapter 2099, I really appreciate the kind words also. :hi5:

I was actually thinking about drawing some Buffy theme pieces, believe it or not. I will have to make that happen real soon.

Looking forward it!

After many years of not picking up the pencil, I decided to give it a try this year. I am planning on drawing alot more in the near future.Well, here's what I came up with and I hope you like what you see. :)

Drawing #1:
TotalFilm1.jpg

TotalFilm2.jpg

TotalFilm3.jpg

TotalFilm4.jpg

I'm not happy with the eye placement. Will have to fix it later.

Holy crap, you are extremely talented, You should design T-shirts I would definitively buy them, she looks like Megan Fox lol, I'm looking forward to see more amazing arkwork from you :peace

Holy crap, you are extremely talented, You should design T-shirts I would definitively buy them, she looks like Megan Fox lol, I'm looking forward to see more amazing arkwork from you :peace

I got a request, could draw predator with a skull trophy? you have amazing talent with endless possibilities.

Thanks alot Predatormaniac88. :hi5: Yeah, it is a drawing of Megan Fox.

I don't know about T-Shirts, but that would be cool. A Pred w/ a skull trophy is a good idea and will have to put it on the list-to-do's.

Really? Many years? Why did you stop with a talent like that? I stopped because I knew I wasn't getting any better, but your work is amazing.
Post MORE! :D

Thanks Jedah Kalm for the kind words. :hi5:

Yeah, I think is has been about 14 years. The reasons for stopping was...hmm... finding time, lost of interest, and possibly laziness. :lol

I wouldn't say I stopped completely, because I have done quite a few logo designs on the computer. That has to count for something.

I will have to see if I can find any of my old drawings. I know my mother has alot of my artwork still. Also, I will be continuing to do more new artwork in the near future. I am enjoying it again.

Back