• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys 89 Keaton Dx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

persuazion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like I'm sure most people on here are wanting to buy. Just missed 2 of them in the sale section:slap and still on the hunt just in case anybody has one their letting go. Thanks.

Man, just wait a couple of weeks more. They'll be everywhere and that way you don't have to pay overpriced ones. I can't believe people here on the boards are asking those prices for a newly released figure. That's messed up.

Man, just wait a couple of weeks more. They'll be everywhere and that way you don't have to pay overpriced ones. I can't believe people here on the boards are asking those prices for a newly released figure. That's messed up.

Seriously it's true... are people that oblivious?

I've got one on PO for $225 with CSC, but decided I would pay up to $255 to have it now...couldn't justify anything over that.

Yeah I have him preordered at bbts but Im willing to pay a little more to have him early... With any other figure I would just wait, but with this one it's hard!

i thought it was against the rules to buy something just released and turn around and try and gouge the sh$t out of members?

the cheapest i seen these going are around $270 US dollars on ebay from hong kong sellers.
where are people getting it any cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back