Action Figure Pinhead project - Update 3/3/2013 page 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinhead project - UPDATE 4/22 new outfit WIP

Hi all,

Realized I haven't posted an update in a while so here ya go. This is another early WIP of the outfit but this one shows a little of the chest detail. Please keep in mind this is still an early WIP I was still roughing out the body shape as well.

outfit2a.jpg

I should also note that I ripped off the neck pice b.c I kept dinging it with my hand. It was added back later.

Questions and comments welcome!

Re: Pinhead project - UPDATE 4/22 new outfit WIP

Please add me to the list for 1 head + box + suit.

Blue, I'm just as excited. the outfit is almost done. Still trying to get the detail on the arms right, then it will be ready for molding.

Please add me to the list for 1 head + box + suit.

You have been added. I'll send you a PM with more info tonight.

Thanks for looking!

any new updates on this?

No new pics yet. I just got back from vacation (took the family to Disney in Florida.....holy _____ it was hot! I was not ready for the heat plus humidity!)

I'm still working on finishing the detail to the arms. They are just about done though. I am also doing a test run on an idea for the bottom dress of the outfit as well. Going to try to get some new pics up this weekend and (fingers crossed) I'll post a pic of the test on the dress.

Last edited:
Re: Pinhead project - WIP - Pics inside

Looking good! Can't wait to see more!

Oh how I miss the old action figure series by NECA! Hopefully with the new re-boot (if it ever happens), maybe Hot Toys will pick up the license and give us a new Pinhead toy too!

Yeah, pretty much man. We always remain hopeful. But it never works. :(

Hey all, got some new pics coming this week. I wasn't happy with the arms so Friday night I stripped them down and re-sculpted them. I'm happier with how it looks now. I've got 1 arm done and half of the other one done. New pics will be up as soon as the left arm is done.

Back