Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesperbernhardsson

Super Freak
Reaction score
Written on Hot Toys Facebook 45 min ago :):

"Following the great response of the announcement of Nick Fury from The Avengers, one of our largest campaigns this year, we believe that our fans just can’t wait to have a glimpse of the other members of the team!

Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!

The Avengers were born! Fans, please stay tuned tight
!"

428367_10150552692722344_58690437343_9130882_962805290_n.jpg

Last edited:
hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk

That's pretty cool. I just read this on Facebook too.
I already have an Iron Man,Thor,Captain America and Black Widow. I have Nick Fury on pre-order for $155.49 with my SSC rewards points. All I'm looking forward to his Hawkeye and the Hulk. I don't need "Avenger" versions of the characters I already have.

hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk hulk

Were you saying something about who again?:dunno

I think we pretty much guessed this much, but good to hear it's official.

The real question is, how long will it take to release the entire team?
My guess is one every quarter.

I'm in for Black Widow 2, Hawkeye, Fury, and Hulk.

Can't afford the rest, and at least I have the other versions of the rest.....

I guess it's time to unload Black Widow... I prefer her Avengers short hair look anyway.

M.

Back