• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Jedi Luke PF + 1/6 SSC: Ben Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm interested in buying the following collectibles:

Sideshow:

Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight Premium Format EX
From Europe preferably to avoid shipping damage and import taxes.

Old Ben Kenobi 1/6 - if you have one with the headsculpt repainted, that's even better.

Anakin Skywalker 1/6 - Sith or Jedi version, doesn't matter.. as long as there aren't any flaking issues with the tabards/pleather west. Leaving it in the box for too long can cause this issue:

ssAnakin.jpg

I don't need the Anakin headsculpt so if you just have the body with clothes and accessories let me know!

I'd prefer it if the items are 100% complete and shipped from within the European Union, as to avoid ridiculously high import taxes, but I'm open to non-eu sellers if we can work something out (and by that I don't mean you lowering the price). :monkey3

PM me price including shipping costs to Stockholm, Sweden!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Re: WTB: HT: Blade, Leonidas, M. Wright, Endoskeleton + more. Ace Ventura. The Dude.

Bump of the day!

Re: WTB: HT: Blade, Leonidas, M. Wright, Endoskeleton + more. Ace Ventura. The Dude.

To the top we go!

Bump it up!

Man I always come in here because I'm selling my Marcus and endoskeleton but you're not in the US.

Man I always come in here because I'm selling my Marcus and endoskeleton but you're not in the US.

How much do you want for them? Might be cheaper than european prices even with taxes added... Send me a PM!

Re: WTB HT Blade, Ghost Rider, M. Wright, Endoskeleton T2 + more. Ace Ventura. The D

Up up we go! :pigfly:

Re: WTB: HT Blade, Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton MMS33 and more. Ace Ventura. The Dude.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

How much do you want for them? Might be cheaper than european prices even with taxes added... Send me a PM!

Oops didn't notice your post. Well for the Endo I was thinking $450 USD plus ship. If you see this want to negotiate something out send me a PM

Re: WTB: HT Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton + more. Ace Ventura. The Dude. Ip Man. Scarface

Bump to the top!

Re: WTB: HT Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton + more. Ace Ventura. The Dude. Ip Man. Scarface

PM sent regarding Abe Sapien :wave

Re: WTB: 1/6 Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton, Ace Ventura, The Dude, Ip Man, Scarface + mor

Bump it up!

Re: WTB: 1/6 Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton, Riddler, The Dude, Ip Man, Sandtrooper + more

Can't find that Sandtrooper!!!

Re: WTB: 1/6 Ghost Rider, Endoskeleton, Riddler, The Dude, Ip Man, Sandtrooper + more

I have an incomplete Predators Royce:

305633_323354831061510_100001609869438_874997_440868833_n.jpg

*what you will get is everything in the photo

Let me know via PM if you're interested. Thank you.

I'd prefer that people would PM me with what they are selling.. :)

Last edited:

i'm selling my ghost rider just check out my FS thread

Re: WTB: 1/6 Ghost Rider, Riddler, The Dude, Ip Man, Leon, Indy + more!

Ip man, Leon and Indy anyone!?

Edit: LEON BOUGHT!

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 1/6 Ip Man, Indy DX, Ghost Rider, Royce, Riddler, The Dude + more!

Bump! :pigfly:

Back