Ughh... Tonner doing Tron:Legacy figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I mean...
how can these guys make Sam, Quorra and Gem?... :slap

20120212-102339.jpg

I really hope HT re-considers at least giving us CLU or Rinzler...
though deep down I know they're done with the line... :monkey2

I don't know. I have zero interest in buying them but I have to feel encouraged somewhat that they felt it was profitable enough to give it a try. Tonner never made a Rorschach, so there must be more life in the possible of more HT or SS stuff than the Watchmen had. Doesn't mean we will see anything but the chances have to be better than that.

Yeah, I posted in the general Tron collectibles thread about this when they were first shown at Toy Fair.

It is sad.

I know none of us here collect those, but they actually do have some pretty good sculpts underneath those bad paint jobs. I've seen some really great repaints, medded and well futzed pics of these things and think they are great for those who collect dolls

Has anyone thought of using the tonner outfits on a true type with the Sam Flynn head? Might not look so bad on a good body and head sculpt.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought those Tonner dolls were like 16-18" or something, so, if you did put a head on a TrueType, it'd probably wind up looking like a bobble head.

I was only thinking of using the outfit with a TT body and the HT Sam Flynn head. Maybe I didn't word it right. The 17" tonner body is very skinny and tall. Out of proportion even for a taller doll. The suit may be able to be modified slightly to fit a 1/6 scale body. Just trying to think outside the box.

Back