PDA

View Full Version : All Previews are up

Rocktonix
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
You know I think all the previews are up, just haven't posted the link on the main page. I almost hate posting this cause I don't want to piss anyone sideshow off.

JGouse0498
07-19-2006, 06:12 PM
You know I think all the previews are up, just haven't posted the link on the main page. I almost hate posting this cause I don't want to piss anyone sideshow off.

Can you elaborate? Previews at SSC's site?

Jesseawilson
07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
all thats left is the finding.............

Jesse

Rocktonix
07-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Click on one of the pre con behind the show links, like the page for Lorne, and get creative with the URL. 1710 is very interesting. :monkey3

EVILFACE
07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
There are 3 spots still open on SW, we know of Leia and Fortuna, but who else?

pordey2
07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
There are 3 spots still open on SW, we know of Leia and Fortuna, but who else?

And Jabba counts as a 12" don't he - and his enviroment, and his cookie :monkey3

Alice Adrenochrome
07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
All previews are on the comic con home page now. It's as simple as that! :D There is even a solid snake from Medicom. Dr. Doom legendary scale bust, Spike PF...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=comiccon06

EVILFACE
07-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Yea, but he is up, i guess it ws the Yoda bust.

Alice Adrenochrome
07-19-2006, 06:39 PM
What's a 'Domestic Exclusive' guys? The Jabba's Throne Environment is sold a Domestic Exclusive...

Darth Madden
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
What's a 'Domestic Exclusive' guys? The Jabba's Throne Environment is sold a Domestic Exclusive...

A domestic Web Exclusive is an edition that is available for purchase in the US only through the Sideshow Collectibles web site. The edition will be available to international customers through our web site and international distributors.

Rocktonix
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Exclusive to the Americas.

Collector Freak
07-19-2006, 06:45 PM
It doesn't seem like that much stuff was announced.

Darth Madden
07-19-2006, 06:46 PM

Its only day 1... there may be more to come.

EVILFACE
07-19-2006, 06:46 PM
:confused:

They've offered something for everyone.

JGouse0498
07-19-2006, 06:49 PM

I think it's because all of it revolves around Jabba's Palace. Plus, two of five aren't figures...they're expansion packs.

pixletwin
07-19-2006, 07:21 PM
I believe the bit on stawars.com about 2 figures must have referred to Leia and Bib...

Agent0028
07-19-2006, 07:26 PM
I believe the bit on stawars.com about 2 figures must have referred to Leia and Bib...
Which is why it was said to be a bit misleading.

LordAzrael
07-19-2006, 07:49 PM
A domestic Web Exclusive is an edition that is available for purchase in the US only through the Sideshow Collectibles web site. The edition will be available to international customers through our web site and international distributors.

Maybe not - the one you were referring to was a "Domestic Web Exclusive". This was called a "Domestic Exclusive" which would seem to mean its ONLY available in the US. Which would suck big time - and would surprise me seeing how well Sideshow tries to look after their customers.

Darth Madden
07-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Maybe not - the one you were referring to was a "Domestic Web Exclusive". This was called a "Domestic Exclusive" which would seem to mean its ONLY available in the US. Which would suck big time - and would surprise me seeing how well Sideshow tries to look after their customers.

That could be.. I just cut & pasted from their site and that was as close as I could find.. Would kind of suck of the non US fans couldn't get it. Maybe it would be too expensive to ship??????

bcm77
07-19-2006, 08:34 PM
If the Jabba's Palace environment is not available to international customers then I'll be cancelling all my other orders and Sideshow will lose my custom for good. I stopped buying Gentle Giant products because their website exclusives weren't available to order by non US customers and I'll do the same with Sideshow. EU customers money is as good as anyone else's and there is no excuse why we shouldn't be able to buy the same items as those in the US.

Batty
07-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Dusty's giving a tour of the floor right now on the web cam.

LOTRFan
07-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Yoda and Jabba are going to be up on Friday! :chew

Alice Adrenochrome
07-20-2006, 07:06 AM
If the Jabba's Palace environment is not available to international customers then I'll be cancelling all my other orders and Sideshow will lose my custom for good. I stopped buying Gentle Giant products because their website exclusives weren't available to order by non US customers and I'll do the same with Sideshow. EU customers money is as good as anyone else's and there is no excuse why we shouldn't be able to buy the same items as those in the US.

I perfectly agree with you on this bcm, but I don't think it will come to that. I belive the Domestic thing means that the item can only be bought in the US through SSC. All collectors outside the US can buy it directly from the SSC site, OR at a store of their choice.

Perhaps SSC chould have made the effort to explaine this relatively new term. The concept may be old, but the word was new to me too.