dr. doom legendary bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww geez.... they're really busting out Dr. Doom in all the categories, aren't they? Sadly, I must buy this.

:monkey5 This will go perfectly together with the Dr Doom PF for all of those who have gotten that one!

gambit said:
When there are 1000 characters out there, why the same characters over and over again
I am fed up with Hulk, wolverine and Doom
enough really
never will buy even for 50 $

that's true but they are different formats. it's not like there are 2 doom pf's.

S4010068.jpg

sorry for the flash

LOTRFan said:
The mask will be removable, we saw a glimpse on the webcam! :cool:
Wow! Really?

student_toe5 said:
S4010068.jpg

sorry for the flash
Well I'll be darned... That's awesome! The Archive sets looks very, very cool as well. (Anyone selling thier Captain America or Thor Archive Sets? I'm interested!)

Thanks again for the pic, Toe! You are busy this early morn'! How do you like the Con so far?

NSFolsom said:
Wow! Really?

Well I'll be darned... That's awesome! The Archive sets looks very, very cool as well. (Anyone selling thier Captain America or Thor Archive Sets? I'm interested!)

Thanks again for the pic, Toe! You are busy this early morn'! How do you like the Con so far?

today, it was only 3 hours long and i am already exhausted. Tommorow, i will be there from opening to closing so you can imagine how tired i will be but DARN FUN though :D Hope you all guys were here man.

The chin on the mask doesn't look that great...................but the overall of the bust is a great piece of work..........................

the product description on SS says it is 10" tall...is that correct?

Product Size: Approx. 10" H (254mm) x 8.5" W (216mm) x 8" D (203mm)*

Back