magneto comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fugly

Don't see why they can't get the licence for the movie characters. Would love a maquette or PF of Ian McKellen as Magneto
:chew :monkey3

Well It captures a Jim Lee Magneto very well. Looks great although every time I look at it my eyes are immediately drawn to his package. :eek:
I thought Magneto would've got the Premium Format Treatment and the Hulk a Comiquette. :confused:

screamingmetal said:
Looks great although every time I look at it my eyes are immediately drawn to his package. :eek:

That may just be some "stuff" you've got going on though sm! :lol

JS ;) :monkey5 :monkey3 :eek:

JSAuctionService said:
That may just be some "stuff" you've got going on though sm! :lol

JS ;) :monkey5 :monkey3 :eek:
:lol
He's underoos are so tight it looks painful, it must be why he's so pissed off all the time.
And the way the belt is sculpted, he looks like he's wearing granny panties.
I'd like it more if they sculpted his belt a little thicker and maybe colored it slightly darker, That would do enough to differentiate it from his underoos.

Did you guys watch look at the 360 for this piece????? It is a work of art. That preview picture is not all that, but the 360 really shows you what it will look like. Seriously, go to the Sideshow Comic Con page, and then the virtual booth, and it's on podium 12. Click the 360. Very nice.

ComputerFly said:
Did you guys watch look at the 360 for this piece????? It is a work of art. That preview picture is not all that, but the 360 really shows you what it will look like. Seriously, go to the Sideshow Comic Con page, and then the virtual booth, and it's on podium 12. Click the 360. Very nice.

Lad, you are number 1

such an awesome pose,

I love it and I am definitely buying this one.

Still some improvements can be made though :eek:

Back