Freddy Vs Jason Scream Scene!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMM..A STATUE DIORAMA..NOT BAD...... BUT ILL HAVE TO SEE MORE PICS

I don't like it...looks more like NECA.

<sigh>

I was hoping for a really good PF horror piece.

I was hoping for someing 1/6... maybe a character we haven't seen yet. Not my cup of tea since I like figures, not statues.

Gruson said:
I don't like it...looks more like NECA.

<sigh>

I was hoping for a really good PF horror piece.

Totally agreed..

Not sure what to think about this one....Not really into dios, but I will have to see more pix to know for sure..

galactiboy said:
I was hoping for someing 1/6... maybe a character we haven't seen yet. Not my cup of tea since I like figures, not statues.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Needs more pics and even then I might not actually get it....

I like it, hopefully they will make LeatherFace sawing someones head off. The diorama's are a great idea. I might get this if the price is right.

NASEDO said:
I like it, hopefully they will make LeatherFace sawing someones head off. The diorama's are a great idea. I might get this if the price is right.

I might pick that one up:D

It's nice, but for some reason freddy and jason don't look right as fully sculpted statues.

S4010046.jpg

sorry for the flash.

Man that really sux...The more pix of this I see the more I dont like it:monkey2...I was really hoping for something really cool from the horror line...thats to bad....

Back