• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Dead, Medi Aliens VCDs, Hellboy and HT parts & other stuff FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following up for sale. Shipping is not included unless noted. Payment via pay pal only, no gift payments. I will consider reasonable offers, please keep in mind that shipping cost have gone up.

SSC Hellboy sword, Samaritan, horseshoe - $10.00
Hot Toys Comedian 40MM Bandolier with grenades - SOLD
Geometric model kits Alien skull, painted, weathered and sealed (approximately 1/5th scale)- SOLD
DSCI0429-1.jpg

Action Fleet Aliens ACP and Dropship - loose and complete, Dropship includes mini APC that fits inside of cargo bay - $30.00 ea or $50.00 for the set
DSCI0424.jpg

Mezco Mez-it lot - everything in the two pics is included in the lot. Leatherface has a broken right leg - $30.00 for the lot
DSCI0420-2.jpg

DSCI0421-2.jpg

SSC WWI Marine - Loose and complete - $15.00
DSCI0423-1.jpg

Medicom Alien and Aliens Warrior VCDs - Mint in Box - $40.00 ea

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Boxes and parts FS

Also have the Babysitter with red hair, she is loose and complete, - $20.00 Pending
DSCI0430-1.jpg

Sideshow Universal This Island Earth Metaluna Mutant, loose and complete - $50.00
DSCI0434.jpg

Mezco Hellboy - plastic has some shelf wear - $20.00
DSCI0422-1.jpg

Loose Mezco Hellboy Lot - $15.00
DSCI0425.jpg

Mezco Comic Hellboy Alien Test Shot - Obtained directly from Mezco, cast in all black plastic, loose and complete - $35.00
DSCI0426.jpg

Sideshow Key Chains - 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th and the mysterious SSC spinning key chain - $20.00 for both
DSCI0427-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Boxes and parts FS

Great prices man and nice offerings.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Boxes and parts,SSC Clone parts FS

Added more items to the list. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Boxes and parts,SSC Clone parts FS

PM me if you have a perfect Mark IV chest plate you're going to sell.

Re: HT Iron Man Boxes & parts,SSC Clone parts FS

Lowered some prices. I have a couple of Hot Toys Jokers that I'll be listing in the next day or so, BR Joker and DX Joker.

Re: HT Iron Man boxes, The Dead & SSC Clone and Hellboy parts FS

Added some of The Dead, loose complete figures including Patient Zero.

Added The Dead Babysitter and Metaluna Mutant to the list.

Bump to the top, lowered prices on the Metaluna Mutant and Babysitter. Also added Santa Zombie, forgot to add him in.....

Last edited:
Re: The Dead, HT Jack, UC Helm & SSC Clone and Hellboy parts FS

Added Hot Toys Jack Sparrow and the U.C. High Elven Helm. Will consider reasonable offers.

Back