Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up The Avengers...

LEGO-The-Avengers-Minifigures.jpg

Lego-Hulk-Helicarrier-Breakout-The-Avengers.jpg

LEGO-Quinjet-Arial-Battle-The-Avengers.jpg

lego-Quinjet-Arial-Battle-The-Avengers-image.jpg

LEGO-Loki-Cosmic-Cube-Escape-The-Avengers.jpg

Lego-Captain-America-Avenging-Cycle.jpg

DEADPOOL... :yess:

IMG_8522.jpg

10236b.jpg

There is also a Spider-Man vs Doc Ock planned.

Al look great but far too Avengers heavy, needs to be some proper X-Men or Fantastic Four sets IMO.

Last edited:
Re: Lego Marvel

When does this thing goes on sale? I wanna spend some cheap $ on an awesome little package. The Hulk doesn't even looks like Lego. His arm is like 10 times Thor's arm. I might just get Wolvie too - just to show how puny his little pecker is.

Glad I'm in LEGO's V(ery) I(ndebted) P(erson) Club! At least I can get away w/ a few sets b/c my kids want 'em.

The problem with Marvel Legos is that to me any vehicles or sets won't be as icon as say the DC stuff at least with the avengers.

I might just try and collect the minifigs though.

Although an X-Mansion would be badass.

The problem with Marvel Legos is that to me any vehicles or sets won't be as icon as say the DC stuff at least with the avengers.

I might just try and collect the minifigs though.

Although an X-Mansion would be badass.

X-Mansion, Blackbird, Danger Room, Fantasticar, Ghost Rider Hellcycle, Weapon X Facility, Daily Bugle etc...

There is plenty of cool sets they could do if they branch out from the Avengers.

Haha, you're right. Iron Man looks like a fat head. Even Loki looks better than him and he's wearing a helmet. Mageneto looks ok too.

Magneto looks awesome!!!!

Nice! I like them but any lego spending money for me will be going into LOTR/The Hobbit.

You know something's wrong when the Lego(!) Cap looks more badass than the real thing. :lol

In a word nope. :lecture

Wow that Wolverine set looks cool, and for $20? That's not a bad price.

Geez, they failed on my favorite piece. The Iron Man minifig. :(

I understand, it's probably a headpiece, and it slips on and off a Tony Stark head, but it came out looking too big.
Look at what they did for Cap. They should have done something similar and just printed on a regular lego head.

Nice! I like them but any lego spending money for me will be going into LOTR/The Hobbit.
Indeed!
I hope a Minas Tirith is in the works and sold as an Ultimate Collectors Series. I'm talking about 5,000+ pieces, although that's wishful thinking. If this was four years ago, they would have done it.

Back