slave leia statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
from GG
comiccon5.jpg

comiccon46.jpg

Last edited:
At least they have something somewhat covering those awful bases ... :monkey3 :monkey1

SolidLiquidFox said:
Gentle Giant does it again. AWESOME!

I think it's safe to say that Sideshow and Gentle Giant are truly setting the standards for Star Wars collectibles. Two of the best things to happen to Star Wars collectors in a long, long time!

Yes, i have seen that the Hasbro SW collectors are pissed with the same figures over again and with no change and the details are minimum, now this is great for all the SW collectors

I was expecting them to have very little left to show after Toy Fair. Clearly, they are stepping up their efforts, no doubt in reaction to the incredible success of Sideshow's Star Wars items. SS has raised the bar and GG is scrambling in a valiant attempt to catch up. The collectors are the ones that will benefit from this friendly competition. Lots and lots and lots of great Star Wars stuff...

tomandshell said:
The collectors are the ones that will benefit from this friendly competition. Lots and lots and lots of great Star Wars stuff...

I for one will be more then happy to profit from this friendly rivalry!

oh my god,i can't believe my eyes.gg have just blown me away.
with these new gg products and ss ill die with not a penny to my name
but hell,im going to be so happy,happy happy!!!

is that a han solo on tauntaun.
a conpanion piece for luke on tt.
that would be awesome.
what a great sdcc 06.
best ever.:D

Thats the best Slave Leia ever IMO. Perfect likeness from what i can see in those pictures. This will be mine.:monkey5

Back