Full Smallville 1/6 collection, pic heavy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanger54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my blur from season 10 of smallville..

head by spencer( repainted a bit since my cat damaged my smallville collection a bit, chipping some paint on the spencer heads , one i had to repaint the eyes ... anyway)

jacket is custom made and paint used on it is the folkart shiny engine red ... it stay shiny even after its dried off , perfect for making eyes and liquid stains ....

anyways heres the figure done

smallvilleblurjacket.png

Last edited:
Re: Smallville season 10 blur complete

very nice! I never new spencer did a Welling sculpt. I'm going to have my go at the red jacket when I have the time for it as well.

yeah spencer did a welling some time ago , i managed to get two and i love them but i am loving the headplay heads just a bit more at the moment... plus the headplay heads are cheaper. much cheaper to get

More pics!

more pics will come when i will receive my headplay tom head.
i will be posting pics of my full smallville collection,
that includes my smallville supes, my smallville reporter clark , my lex and my blur clark from above ....

here is my full Smallville 1/6 collection, done for now...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

the figures are from left to right
spencer's welling head but repainted after my cat attacked it and its on a simple body , he,s wearing my custom season 10 finished blur outfit with the blur jacket with an added zipper in the front .

after that ,another spencer tom welling head but repainted after my cat attacked it and its on a ada chan body , and hes wearing the two in one superman returns hot toys clark reporter outfit, with a custom season 9 blur shirt under it.
he is also sporting an id from the daily planet based on the one used on the show, also on the stand there is a crumpled news paper with a lex for president headline .

Next to him is my smallville superman custom.
I used the headplay welling head( a little too dark in skin tone in my opinion) and its on the 2 in 1 superman hottoy body and full suit, new fisted hands are to replace the currently used pair.

and last to the 1/6 smallville collection is my Lex.
He is the full ada chan (wantedcustoms) figure sold on ebay , painted by myself on one the body that its sold with with bendy hands, the suit is a simple grey suit set that i got from ebay with a green shirt replacing the tie and shirt it came with.
he is holding a custom kryptonite rock( made from a yellow rock from drumheller , the dino site in alberta canada, i had tons from my trip so used one so i repainted one green) and hes also holding a soldier pistol that i had laying around...

so there you have it, my full smallville collection, oh and on the top shelve where you see my complete smallville seasons collection, there is an ada chan clark head, the second worst i have seen so far and i own every head thats been released , even the other one sold on ebay by nuno or what ever his name and that's the worst....

thanks for reading and taking a look

Fanger

Back