Jabba on cam !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
their doing him in 12''+ leia in bounty hunter disguise !!!

jabbathronely0.jpg

Get ye to the webcam, folks!

Jabba looks great, and the price is very surprisingly low!!

However, $200 for the throne set??!?!? WTThe throne set is $80 more than the figure?!??! WTF??!?!

THAT is disappointing. Unfortunately, it looks great so far. I may have to order that...especially if they're going to be focusing on Scum and Villainy. Most of the figures I'd planned for in the future were Sith and military. If that's taking a break, then I could conceivably get the whole Jabba set.

Also, Boushh Leia is partially disappointing. I'd hoped for a Bespin Gown Leia. But the upside is that they seem to have solved the removable helmet dilemma.

So bring on the Fetts!!!!

All the new stuff looks good from this first glimpse. Looking by Leia's feet I see Wol Cabas****e will be one of the other creatures in the extras pack. Or could it be one of the Exclusives?

Sideshow Collectibles is showing off their upcoming Scum & Villainy 12" series, featuring Bib Fortuna (4th Quarter of '06 - $55); Princess Leia - Boushh Disguise ($60, 1st Quarter of 2007), and a 12" scale Jabba The Hutt ($120, 1st Quarter 2008). Extra Jabba The Hutt accessories will be sold separately including a Salacious Crumb/Creatures pack featuring the monkeylizard himself, Bubo the frog-dog, and some froggy snacks for Jabba ($30, 1st Quarter 2007). A Jabba The Hutt Throne Environment set ($199, release TBD) is also on display, featuring the slug gangster's pipe, bowl, throne, and other accessories.

I can't wait to see the front of jabba, and a good look at Leia and Bib!! All this cool news and my head might explode!

Bib looks feakin awesome....So does Jabba...Damn it...I think i may have to end up getting these....They look great!!!!

Back