spidey 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spideypu3.jpg

I still need to see more pics, but yes, the eyes are what makes it McFarlane, but it needs a longer slender face to go along with those eyes, which doesnt seem to be there.
.... maybe its the angle. Too early to tell

In my opinion, a McFarlane Spidey has a slightly elongated head. That would balance out those damn big eyes on the mask. Here it appears too squat.
It could be better.

I'd have to agree with the head shape being off - too squat indeed.

I understand the look they are going for, but I think they missed the mark. Not too impressed with this one.

I like the Alex Ross rendition much better as it translates to the 3rd dimensional treatment.

Last edited:
SolidLiquidFox said:
I like the Mcfarlane look.

Too bad I dont collect busts.

Agreed. This is pure McFarlane and I love it. I may be buying my first bust.

Spidey looks much better in this pick than he did from the web cam....Thanks for all the pix toe..I think the web cam messed with the demensions a little....Did you get any of SDCC Anakin/Vader??

King Darkness said:
Spidey looks much better in this pick than he did from the web cam....Thanks for all the pix toe..I think the web cam messed with the demensions a little....Did you get any of SDCC Anakin/Vader??

sorry, not yet. I'll be picking up my SS figs tommorow so I'll take some pics from there. :chew

Back