• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: First Edition Prime, Entertainment Packs & Cliffjumper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPrime

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, picked a FE Prime and a couple five packs and a couple Cliffjumpers...

Anyway, I'd love to offer these at cost, but we just had something major something that will cost us a lot (laptop possibly on the fritz) so I'm gonna have to ask for a profit on these. Anyway, I'd like to offer a better deal that Ebay, generally, so let me think what you think about these prices:

Prime:
Cliffjumper (X2) $35 plus shipping [prob about $8-15 depending on whether loose or unopened and on the state...]
Entertainment pack (X2) $75 plus shipping [approx $15-20,will be cheaper loose]
Prime (x1) $60 plus shipping [prob a bit cheaper than the entertainment pack to ahip boxed]

Will accept best offers and will open for cheap shipping as well, but bear in mind this is from Canada so it won't be as good as USPS shipping. :)

Thanks,
D

Last edited:
Forgot to add shipping estimates... these are just a best guess. I am using a Kindle to browse right now so it is difficult to get more exact shipping quotes... I will only charge exact shipping though.

Back