• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marvel Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now ALL of my Marvel PFs must go!

There’s absolutely no room for any large items to be displayed in our new apartment. Rather than let these classics go to waste in a storage facility, I’m going to cut them out of my collection.

ALL items are in mint condition unless otherwise stated, and include all original packing materials. Color boxes? You bet. Cardboard shippers? I've got 'em all.

Prices exclude shipping...if you prefer to use PayPal, that is perfect, but I'd appreciate the use of the Personal-Gift option so I'm not stuck with the fees. I WILL DEFINITELY ARRANGE FOR LOCAL PICKUP! :rock Great way to meet a Freak.

International shipping is limited. Strictly. And it's VERY expensive on such large items. If you know someone in the States who can take possession for you, that might be your best bet.

Cheers! :wave

PHOTOS ADDED!!! WHOO-HOOO!!

Planet Hulk Diorama EXCLUSIVE $300

Captain America Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE $1200

Thor Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE $695 ****sold****

Thing Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE $325 (Broken lower jaw on exclusive head, repaired)

Sabertooth Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE $319

Classic Iron Man Comiquette EXCLUSIVE $369 ****sold****

Wolverine Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE $625 ****sold****

Hulk Premium Format Figure (regular) $1400 ****sold****

Captain American James "Bucky" Barnes Exclusive ****sold****

Rogue Exclusive ****sold****

Gambit Exclusive ****sold**** (Repaired damage to exclusive hand and "smoke trail,' so I'll entertain offers.)

Ms. Marvel Exclusive ****sold****

I will entertain offers, but only if they're reasonable (i.e. reflect the current market value as depicted by eBay's completed listings).

Last edited:
sent you a PM asking if you have pics of the Rogue Heads and if they have any paint issues. Also, do your prices include shipping?

Wow. I've grown so used to not getting any messages from interested parties in my sale threads that I posted this and then got lost in life for a bit.

So forgive me, everyone, for not replying to the posts individually as of yet. I've been putting in 60-70 hours a week at work, plus keeping up with my cycling regimen, so I've had precious little time to do anything else.

I'll snap some shots of Gambit's hand soon and post them here. Afterwards, if you're still interested, let me know. I'll consider all options in the order in which they were originally received.

Also, prices do not include shipping, and if you're paying by PayPal, I'd appreciate using the gift option so that I'm not stuck with the hefty fees. :wave

Smooth Criminal: I will likely be selling a Ms. Marvel PF exclusive at some point soon. Pretty much the entirety of my PF collection will be up for grabs.

Here are pics of Rogue:

6212462112_d8a8b302a0_b.jpg

6211949959_b89c1fe4d6_b.jpg

looking for close up pictures of the Rogue heads if you want to post them. Want to see how the eyes are.

Last edited:
The good news: I've finally gotten 'round to photographing my Gambit PF Exclusive hand to illustrate the extent of the damage. As you can see in the photos, after the repair, the evidence is minimal. You can see where the break occurred at the smallest point of the flame area.

I've included anouther picture to illustrate the repair done to the point of the hand where the cards meet the hand. This is far less apparent than the damage in the previous photo.

6854852438_d2147c54d1_b.jpg

6854852282_251ec114f8_b.jpg

Now for the bad news:

I've jacked up the price on this to $600. (This includes shipping in the U.S.) I'm sorry, but I should have done the research. The regular version of the PF is selling on eBay for $600-plus. Essentially, what I'm selling here is an undamaged regular version with all of the accoutrements of the exclusive, including the hand (repaired), print, and edition number. That's how I'm choosing to look at it. :wave

If, after seeing the photos and the new price, you're still interested, hit me with a PM. I'm off to work for the next few hours, but I'll get back with everyone as soon as I'm off work.

Cheers,
Terry

Lots of offers on Gambit this afternoon. At this point, the best offer by tomorrow when I get back from my 80-mile bicycle ride gets him. :wave

Adding Ms. Marvel exclusive! :rock $699 or best reasonable offer.

WARNING: She is not without flaw. One strand of her hair on the exclusive head was molded improperly, and the wire which holds it together is visible. That strand also cracked at some point in the process. For display purposes, the issue is negligible, as you can only see it from behind.

As was the case with Gambit, I'm pricing Ms. Marvel according to what the regular edition of the statue is getting on eBay.

5452127539_d1e04880a7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back