Statue room paint ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormbringer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Im wanting to re-floor and paint my statue room. Any ideas on what colors work best? I use black detolfs and black billy bookcase from ikea for my primary display.

Can't go wrong with a light gray. It's a nice neutral color that will make the color of the statues pop.

I love the theater-like feel of gray, black, and deep red. A red accent wall really makes the shelving pop, but don't over do it.

probably not the cheapest idea but i really like the concept of comic book covers on the floor. the local comic book store by my house has this grey floor with comic book covers on it with a nice gloss finish to it. Here's a reference pic i found kinda hard to see it but you get the idea

l.jpg

probably not the cheapest idea but i really like the concept of comic book covers on the floor. the local comic book store by my house has this grey floor with comic book covers on it with a nice gloss finish to it. Here's a reference pic i found kinda hard to see it but you get the idea

l.jpg

It may look better in person, but it kinda just looks like comics fell on the floor. I have seen comic wallpaper though that looks pretty cool.

Back