• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

usswanker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is an Original Hot Toys Predator. He's in mint condition from a smoke free home. I took the conversion parts for the Classic so it’s missing the necklace, spine, skull bandolier, arm straps, bicep armor, jungle stand, skull and bag on the belt. Everything else is included with the box.

I'm asking GONE! in the US only with tracking. PM me with any questions you may have.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Dayam. This figure is almost worthless now huh? Curse you hot toys for making the classic a classic and 87 hybrid and way better than the p1!!! Damn fine figure though huh?

You’re telling me! I’m not trying to be greedy I figured this is a fare price. People would have KILLED for this figure at this price a year ago. But now it’s like pulling teeth. I wouldn’t have a problem keeping him but I don’t need two Predator's along with 1/4 NECA Predator's and a life-size bust :lol The extra room is hard to come by in the collecting game so he's gotta go. Although I have to say his articulation is 100x better than the Classic.

Agreed on the artication but it is a bit too skinny. But I did a body swap with my Wolf and it was one of the best moves I've ever done. Wolf looks so much better now. You got a wolf?

Damn this thing was selling as high as $600 just before the "Classic" announcement.

Haha NO! My Classic is currently "ballin" with his new accessories. I know GregsCustoms is making recast of all the missing parts. So if you wanna pick him up from me and order a set from Greg you can always do that.

Great price here. Good luck with your sale.

Just to clarify - the only parts from Hot Toys are the hip pouch and bicep armor but it has been de textured. All the bones and necklace are more film accurate and in better scale then what the P1 had.

Dayam. This figure is almost worthless now huh? Curse you hot toys for making the classic a classic and 87 hybrid and way better than the p1!!! Damn fine figure though huh?

Worthless or not ,cant see myself parting with mine in the foreseeable future..
Good luck with your sale,,superb price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back