My collection of everything*****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
HEY GUYS,
I WILL BE POSTING PICS OF MY COLLECTION FROM 1/6 TH FIGURES TO STATUES TO MY ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM'S. JUST LOTS OF STUFF OVER THE YEARS I HAVE COLLECTED AND ENJOYED. THIS IS MY PAIR OF 1993 LUNAR MODELS OF ROBBY THE ROBOT AND THE B-9 ROBOT FROM LOST IN SPACE. I HAD MY CUSTOMIZER MAKE A SMALL DIORAME FOR ME, CUSTOM BASE THAT CAN SEPERATE IN THE MIDDLE TO FORM SINGLE MODELS. I HAD HIM PUT LED'S AND SOUND CARD'S IN THERE. THE SOUND CARD FOR THE B-9 IS NOT DONE YET, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.....THEY ARE ABOUT 14 INCHES TALL....I LOVE THE WAY THEY CAME OUT......

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEECuulbV8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
hey since your using photobucket. You should copy & paste the IMG Codes. The image will be shown automatically. Good start to your collection.

vs1976-thanks.....will do that.....

custom george reeves

72257.jpg

moes custom-arkham batman with my custom batlight

014-7.jpg

022-4.jpg

023-4.jpg

021-3.jpg

my custom clark kent reeve.....had to make him permanent in the running position....but its cool.....i have a custom street base coming..

045.jpg

custom adam west...

039-2.jpg

burt and adam....
040-1.jpg

custom supes, custom head sculpt with a mattel suit. and tt body. i think this is the perfect body type for reeve...better than h.t...the thighs arent as big.
044.jpg

1977 12 inch mego, with a moe's custom suit.....
037-2.jpg

Last edited:
HI GUYS,
SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE, A SCI-FI CLASSIC FOR THE 1950'S......'WAR OF THE WORLD'S"......MY CUSTOM DIORAMA......WAIT FOR THE LIGHTS AND SOUND:)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4sggN34FME&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

just got this badboy in, the base is a tad over 32 inches!! huge....great build/paint by denis lange......and great kit by king....

005-7.jpg

002-6.jpg

hey fella's,
well my lifesize supes, mr. reeve, finaly flew in from the u.k. from the sculptor......up on his own perch!! going to get an artist in to maybe do a fortress of solitude background painted...?? not sure yet....looks amazing inperson...the colors of his uniform are just glowing......real happy with this...

017-3.jpg

018-7.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-2.jpg

021-4.jpg

020-8.jpg

Last edited:
Back