Iron Man PF 20 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent0028

Inebriated
Reaction score
20-25 Day Notice on Ironman

I just got my 20-25 day notice on Ironman. Now if we can get Spidey ASAP I'll be one happy man! :chew

Re: 20-25 Day Notice on Ironman

I also received :chew

This is the most anticipated piece of this year for me as I come to know SS collectibles with this one first and then became addicted.

I am very glad to be a freak though :banana

Let's see, I have a Iron Man exclusive, Vader SDCC, and Freddy SDCC. Damn Sideshow, yer killin me! :banghead

i know, Iron Man, Dr. Doom Archive and 12" vader!! will not cancel Iron Man!!!...or the others. Will eat noodles for a month! :)

HECK YEA!!! Really excited about getting this one!!
"Dance Chew, Dance!"
"Smiles everyone, smiles!"
:chew :chew :chew
:D :D :D

I cannot wait to see this beauty in person. it is going to be a hard one to find i believe.

Got my notice as well, this piece was the crack that made me sideshow' b1tch :banana :wacky :elefant

carbo-fation said:
I just cancelled my order. It broke my heart but I had to do it! Just too much stuff coming at once~!

I know the feeling, cause I had to choose between Doom and Pred, I ended up going with Domm and extremely happy i did but I still feel like i missed out

Chen Zen said:
I know the feeling, cause I had to choose between Doom and Pred, I ended up going with Domm and extremely happy i did but I still feel like i missed out

Me too! I feel like I am missing out on an awesome piece! I wanted to cancel my spiderman but then I realized that it was on Flex Pay so I'd have lost $60. I definetely will be getting it down the line though
!

can someone tell me why this particular piece here rarely appears on ebay? considering how almost all other sideshow products ends up on ebay.

a just did a search on ebay on current and past listings and came out nothing. even the toytracker site has not data on listings for both editions. :confused: :confused: :confused:

carbo-fation said:
I just cancelled my order. It broke my heart but I had to do it! Just too much stuff coming at once~!
I feel your pain, but hopefully not too much, I'm afraid he might be too big for the place I have set for him, if so he'll have to go back. :monkey2

noelleon69 said:
can someone tell me why this particular piece here rarely appears on ebay? considering how almost all other sideshow products ends up on ebay.

a just did a search on ebay on current and past listings and came out nothing. even the toytracker site has not data on listings for both editions. :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's a good question, I saw a couple auctions for both the excl and reg but that was a few month's ago but it would seem likely that more auctions will pop up the closer it gets to actually shipping out

It truly is an awesome piece!!! I was very excited to get the exclusive converted on a waitlist.

However, as much as I tried every other avenue. I finally had to take the axe to this order.

With more important items to me on the horizon, I think Marvel is going to have to take a back seat.

With the notable exception of Hulk :D

i can't find him on an e-tailer either....oh wait I have the exclusive on order. yea me! :)

gambit said:
I really do not understand why people are cancelling this very limited extremely well done statue.

If you really need money so bad, then sell it on ebay for 400$-500$ and get more money , isn't it like that ?

Actually I would just rather give someone else a chance at it.

Back