• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT TDK and tons of 1/6 items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everything is mint and complete with original packaging, unless otherwise noted. Most were displayed in a glass cabinet.

I will ship internationally only if you're a long standing board member and I know you can be trusted.

Everything listed is for paypal via gift payment or you can add 3% and pay the regular method. I will combine shipping for multiple orders!

I also accept money orders and pick-up is always in an option.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
1. HT Joker DX-- [Comes with extra HT TT body and Joker stand; it's missing the police badge but can be bought for cheap on evilbay; otherwise mint and complete]--$420 shipped [Sold on eBay]

2. HT Batman OC (NOTthe re-release)!!-- [Complete; comes with custom Iforigno velvet cape and the original cape; I broke off the clips for the original cape to remove; look at picture in next post]-- $300 shipped

3. HT Bruce Lee DX exclusive--[with extra body; displayed for less than a week and then put back]-- $300 shipped [Sold on eBay]

1/6 Items:

-HT Jack Sparrow Slim type [no hands, feet or pegs]-- $45 shipped

1/6 dark gray jacket--$8 shipped
-1/6 sniper bag--$10 shipped
-1/6 TTL blue suit minus the jacket, tie, [includes shirt, vest and pants]--$15 shipped
-1/6 bullet proof vest--$6 shipped
-1/6 Military jacket--$10 shipped
-1/6 female magnetic feet-- $5 shipped
-Triad body [missing a hand and neck piece]--$6 shipped
-Generic HT stand attached by a tape--$3 shipped

-Enterbay Bourne Jacket-- $15 shipped
-Triad Bullet clothes [pants and sweater]--$20 shipped
-1/6 Braveheart set [includes head and sword by Boondocksaint and kilt and undershirt by D-Artstudios]--$70 shipped
-HT heads listed below [one form TT Advance and the other from TT Muscle]-- $15 shipped ea.
-Imaresqd1 Daniel Craig--$65 shipped

My Wants:

-HT Bruce Lee feet
-HT DX Joker shoes
-HT TT Slim

asdfsdfafas.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Last edited:
whatever happened to rm mcfly?? you never got back to me with anything??

Back