That pesky '?' on the New Line Horror Podium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say its another Jason...Either 5 or 8....If life were perfect it would be a classic part 3 Jason in PF...but I would like to finish out my 12" line first...So bring on Roy and/or Jason from the Big Apple....

I wish for a new Jason ( part 5 or 8 or even better, a part 3 PF)....But I think it will be the new 12'' Leatherface from TCM the Beginning...

Shai Hulud said:
I wish for a new Jason ( part 5 or 8 or even better, a part 3 PF)....But I think it will be the new 12'' Leatherface from TCM the Beginning...

That would surpise the crap out of me if it were another Leatherface,since we just got a PF Leatherface I really hope its another Jason!!

King Darkness said:
That would surpise the crap out of me if it were another Leatherface,since we just got a PF Leatherface I really hope its another Jason!!

It's been a while since we got a Jason... :cool:

I'd be very surprised (very pleasantly surprised) if any of you guess this particular '?' It's something new for Horror fans, not from one of our existing Horror formats.

Sideshow Brant said:
I'd be very surprised (very pleasantly surprised) if any of you guess this particular '?' It's something new for Horror fans, not from one of our existing Horror formats.

OOOOOOHHH...Now I'am really interetsed...How about a _ _ _ _._ _e_ _o._ _ Brant???

God let it be a Hellraiser figure, please...PF Pinhead...

Sideshow Brant said:

Does that mean its not a 12'' nor a PF ??? So it might be a prop or a statue and Its a new licence ???

Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...Please be Angus Scrimm...

Sideshow Brant said:

I've got it! It's an Alyssa Milano as 'Charlotte' diorama from "Embrace of the Vampire"! :rotfl

Well, if it is New Line, then...

<TABLE class=bg_grey cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bg_white colSpan=2>
ttl_horrorography.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--END HORROROGRAPHY TABLE--><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1982</TD><TD>Alone in the Dark</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1984</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1985</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1985</TD><TD>Phenomena</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1987</TD><TD>The Hidden</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1987</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1988</TD><TD>Critters 2: The Main Course</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1988</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1989</TD><TD>976-EVIL</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1989</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1990</TD><TD>Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Afraid of the Dark</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Alligator II: The Mutation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Critters 3</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Critters 4</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1992</TD><TD>The Lawnmower Man</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1992</TD><TD>Past Midnight</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Man's Best Friend</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Needful Things</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Skeeter</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Embrace of the Vampire</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>The Hidden II</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Wes Craven's New Nightmare</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>In the Mouth of Madness</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>The Mangler</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>Nature of the Beast</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1996</TD><TD>The Island of Dr. Moreau</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1997</TD><TD>Campfire Tales</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1997</TD><TD>Night Flier</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1998</TD><TD>Blade</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>The Cell</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>Final Destination</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>Lost Souls</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2001</TD><TD>Bones</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2001</TD><TD>Jason X</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2002</TD><TD>Blade II</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Final Destination 2</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Freddy vs. Jason</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Willard</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2004</TD><TD>Blade: Trinity</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2005</TD><TD>Desperation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2005</TD><TD>Darksiders</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Final Destination 3</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Amusement</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Parasyte</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Snakes on a Plane</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>The Watch</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lcummins said:
Well, if it is New Line, then...

<TABLE class=bg_grey cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bg_white colSpan=2>
ttl_horrorography.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--END HORROROGRAPHY TABLE--><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1982</TD><TD>Alone in the Dark</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1984</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1985</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1985</TD><TD>Phenomena</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1987</TD><TD>The Hidden</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1987</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1988</TD><TD>Critters 2: The Main Course</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1988</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1989</TD><TD>976-EVIL</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1989</TD><TD>A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1990</TD><TD>Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III </TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Afraid of the Dark</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Alligator II: The Mutation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Critters 3</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Critters 4</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1991</TD><TD>Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1992</TD><TD>The Lawnmower Man</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1992</TD><TD>Past Midnight</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Man's Best Friend</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Needful Things</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1993</TD><TD>Skeeter</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Embrace of the Vampire</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>The Hidden II</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1994</TD><TD>Wes Craven's New Nightmare</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>In the Mouth of Madness</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>The Mangler</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1995</TD><TD>Nature of the Beast</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1996</TD><TD>The Island of Dr. Moreau</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1997</TD><TD>Campfire Tales</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1997</TD><TD>Night Flier</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>1998</TD><TD>Blade</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>The Cell</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>Final Destination</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2000</TD><TD>Lost Souls</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2001</TD><TD>Bones</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2001</TD><TD>Jason X</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2002</TD><TD>Blade II</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Final Destination 2</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Freddy vs. Jason</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2003</TD><TD>Willard</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2004</TD><TD>Blade: Trinity</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2005</TD><TD>Desperation</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2005</TD><TD>Darksiders</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Final Destination 3</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Amusement</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Parasyte</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>Snakes on a Plane</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning</TD></TR><TR class=smtxt vAlign=top><TD>2006</TD><TD>The Watch</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just imagine that guy from the cell in PF....:monkey5

If it's a Jason Legendary Bust - I'm gonna poop my pants...

Seriously!

OK - with New Line being all about the Horror at the moment (BTW - did you all know that DC Comics are now to produce the comics for Nightmare, Friday & TCM? - it would appear that Warner Bros is tying all their various fractions up!!!!) I think it will be something based upon one of their main franchises.

I'm gonna go with a 1:1 Freddy Jumper, Hat & Glove combo.

I think I'd buy a 1:1 Freddy glove (from the first movie or New Nightmare)

That would be cool. And have a base with hand to display it on.

This comic-con seriously rules!

Okay, since it won't be the Tall Man, what about a Critter figure. I personally love those furry little f@#$%s!

Given the hype though, I place good money on Sam Jackson from Snakes on A Plane!:rotfl

Back