hello there (:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmajede

Freaked Out
Reaction score
salam alaikum.
peace upon you.

new member from saudi arabia, Im 27 years old.
a DC fan.. i already preorderd hot toys batman michael keaton along with jack joker from SS. and im trying to start collection from batman figures and the joker only.

my very first real figure was Mazinger Z GX-45 :)
sorry for my english ill try my best. also i found this forum very helpful thanks to you guys:)

an entire collection of just different versions of batman and the joker is a great idea, I did that with Optimus Prime figures

thank you guys so much.

@eggsmas
:exactly: it's just hard to get random figures. i have problem collecting figures man, so I'm glad i came up with this idea to save some money.

i hate hot toys :(

thank you everybody :D
can anyone tell me why i cant see my post? like every time i post something and i wait for days but still it will not appear ):

thank you everybody :D
can anyone tell me why i cant see my post? like every time i post something and i wait for days but still it will not appear ):

Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.
Your posts are showing in here so I am assuming you mean in other sections. If you are trying to post pictures, that will cause a delay as we have an added security measure here. When a new member posts pictures or a link in their post, they are looked at by a mod to check before being approved, which means that they would thewn appear on the Forum.

Once you build up your posts then this will stop but as you are a new member, any pictures/links that are added into your post will be checked first.
Hope this explains it okay :duff
x :wave

Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.
Your posts are showing in here so I am assuming you mean in other sections. If you are trying to post pictures, that will cause a delay as we have an added security measure here. When a new member posts pictures or a link in their post, they are looked at by a mod to check before being approved, which means that they would thewn appear on the Forum.

Once you build up your posts then this will stop but as you are a new member, any pictures/links that are added into your post will be checked first.
Hope this explains it okay :duff
x :wave

i see the problem here, then no issue man.
i post some the other day and it was ok :)
thanks and peace.

Back