• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Cyclops Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzle15

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have a perfectly mint condition cyclops statue for sale displayed for about a month, it is now boxed with brown shipper as well

Ive decided to try and sell it as I'm sticking to collecting capt America after receiving rogue it put me off x men line, so I've sold rogue, selling cyclops, and cancelled colossus pf exclusive just ca all the way:yess:

I haven't sold/bought/traded anything off this forum, but I have very good feedback off eBay under tabby2 and avforums under sazzle15

I'm looking for around £250 includes courier postage so it will be insured, and 1-2days delivery.

I only really want to recover my costs but open to offers

Because of the weight and size I would only be willing to ship within mainland UK but if anyone from Europe would like it, I could gat a quote for shipping.

Last edited:
Back