New 1/6 Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the ask sideshow question, where the hinted at it.

Cheers :)

Q.
Friday, September 30th, 2011
I really would like to get my hands on a new 12″ Darth Vader figure and General Grievous with some accessories. Any plans in the near future?
Hopefully you’ve had a look at our General Grievous figure! We are developing a new Darth Vader too, and we’ll be showing him off sometime in early 2012.

I hope it's ESB Vader and with a better proportioned dome too. I just couldn't pull the trigger on the last version SS made

Prowse was an ex bodybuilder well over 6ft. Haydn was a scrawny dude who'd struggle to fill Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman suit. Big fail there in a list of fails of GL

In the making of, they admitted to padding out the Vader suit to make him more Prowse like proportionally. Your point does make sense though as he stumbled off the operating table dragging his feet about, you'd presume he would bulk up over time....I still think he looked ridiculously skinny wearing the DV armour though...

Back