Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had a video explanation on his YouTube channel a few weeks ago. He talked about disappearing and owing a few things. He mentioned family and other issues kept him away for a long while.
Shame, I own many pieces from him...very talented...............Larry

Yeah he owed me a few things then disappeared I recently talked with him on eBay and promised he is shipping them but he is always selling stuff on eBay he never stopped so as far as disappearing I think he left the freak boards and started selling alot on eBay maybe he has money issues or something and as far as his work goes I was the biggest ones1customs fan out their but the last head I got from him was way to big and paint was pretty bad looked rushed especially the eyes looked horrible and like I said I have bought stuff from him before that was amaizing work maybe he just lost intrest

Last edited:
You mean a customizer took people's money and disappeared cuz of personal family problems???

Surely there has been some kind of mistake. This cannot be true.

You mean a customizer took people's money and disappeared cuz of personal family problems???

Surely there has been some kind of mistake. This cannot be true.

:lol:exactly: This kind of stuff never happens around here.

Maybe I should give up customising, seems to be a oneway street to depression, money woes, personal & family illness and the inability to check ones Private messages

Back