Hello from Spain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
Hi, I've been visiting this board for months but never participated. I think it was about time for me to register. My name's Pedro and I'm from Spain. I've been a Sideshow freak since they released the first human Spike from Buffy in 2004. It's hard to collect this kind of figures in Spain but I have managed to complete the whole Buffy collection in these two years. I also collect X-Files 12 inch figures. I bet it'll be great taking part of this community. That's all! Cheers!

:chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew

You joined at a great time- one day before SDCC. The next few days will be very exciting.

Greetings!

¡O algo, la recepción a los monstruos sube!

You picked a good time to join. The next couple days are going to be just a little insane around here...

I know, I said to myself: it is now or never (never meaning: maybe next week). I want to be part of this when the announcements and events happen! And it seems I registered just in time for the new Angel figure preview. I'm so excited!

You picked a great time to join, welcome to the board...This week is gonna kick ass!!!

Welcome Pedro! You've made the right decision joining this community! There's no place like this place, really!

And guys, although I know what you mean with the SDCC starting tomorrow and all, but, isn't anytime a good time to join us freaks? I belive it is!

gambit said:
Pedro,

It is so good to see new collectors from different countries as I am from 2 different country :lol

Wellcome

No, Gambit, you are NOT from 2 different countries, you are simply from a different PLANET! One day, I'll figure out which planet that is, belive me!

Back