Lorne Preview is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Lorne 12" Figure

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1727

071906_lorne_01.jpg

071906_lorne_02.jpg
071906_lorne_03.jpg

Re: Lorne 12" Figure

OMG! He looks so perfect. I can't wait to see the whole figure. I knew it had to be Lorne. I was thinking Wesley or Lorne, and since they did two human characters, it was time for a little demon!

i've already checked out the 360 and he looks great. He does look like he's got a hump but its cool. :rotfl

Beautiful!

Looks like those martini glasses from my Bond figures are finally gonna get some use.

Oh, too much information for me to process. First the preview and now the whole thing within a minute. I see many things that need to be improved (for example, he needs a bigger body or a smaller head), but Sideshow did it again!

The chest and shoulders area looks too stuffed, just like Darla's does, but I'm sure it will look great with a bit of manipulation from us :D I also looked at the 360º view and he's incredible. What a happy day :chew

I'm excited but I have some reservations about his suit. I would've much more preferred a darker colored suit. I also remember his suits having larger collars and shoulders.
The likeness is there and I'm sure the head will shrink in production.

If I were to level any complaints against this figure, one would be the open left hand. Now I'll have to choose whether I want to pose him with the mic or a drink instead of both. The other would be the serious facial expression. It would have been cool to see something like in this...

FrankenFan said:

I am thrilled to see another Angel figure.
More money for SS.
I won't voice my concerns about a few features
because others have done that already.

Keep em coming SS

Boy, did this come out of left field... I really wasn't expecting Lorne. I'm assuming that he was one of the question marks? Hopefully, the other question marks are also from the Buffy/Angelverse. :monkey5 :monkey5

And I actually like the lighter color suit... it's a suit only Lorne would wear. :D

I can't wait to pose him and "Angle cakes" together. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

FrankenFan said:
Check it out!

Then go to the virtual booth map, click on podium 5, and check out the QTVR 360!

And, is it just me or does anyone else see a little Liberace in the sculpt? :)

lrn.jpg

A little Liberace in the sculpt? There's so much Liberace in this charactor how can we not see it in the sculpt? :D

Honestly I'm not a big Lorne fan, he always made me think of what the wicked witch of the west's (in wizard of Oz) gay brother would look like.

That is really one of the nicest headsculpts yet! I reallt think they nailed it one this one, and I love the garish suit, as it will really stand out against the more muted tones of the rest of the Buffy line! Will his head be "removable":lol though?

Darth Rage said:
Honestly I'm not a big Lorne fan, he always made me think of what the wicked witch of the west's (in wizard of Oz) gay brother would look like.

:lol :rotfl :lol that is hilarious.

Back