Archangel Wings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool looking. it looks really simple yet nice looking. is it possible to see Archangel PF in near future?

Well, I sold my Thor weapon set last winter after deciding not to pursue this line--and then this year they kick it into high gear. This stuff is going to get cooler and cooler but I don't have room and money for everything, so I have to pass on these. And being an anal retentive completist, I can't have one without having them all...

They are really turning these sets into an actual line, aren't they?

I'm sticking to only picking up the Dr Doom one because it goes so well with the Doom PF.

Master Replicas may be trying to compete with these given their new announcements.

Now if they would incorporate the Death mask, it would improve it a ton in my opinion and have more consistancy with the rest of the line so far (Thor helmet, C.A. mask, Doom face plate, Doc Ock glasses)

i may get this one since i like the Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen. I just hope that Archangel is not too far away in the PF line of the versus line at least.

MR seems to be trying to compete with Sideshow in a LOT of ways with their new announcements. I really do wonder who has what part of the license when the items get so similar. (But Sideshow had it first!)

I've got to admit I like this one very much. Looks very well done. But I've pulled the plug on this line in my collection so won't be picking it up.

Im getting the Bowen bust also (DANG I HATE THAT BASE! I don't know what it is about the bases, but Bowen bust bases 90% of them I dont like) but I'm still getting this!:emperor

The prop set has always been based on 1/4 scale. Archangel's wing should be pretty big i reckon. Still a killer piece. So bring on a next X men premium format. Hint hint:rolleyes:

well i could see the others being some sort of a weapon set. but this to me seems out of place. this basically looks to me like just a stand with wings.

whereas the others you have the thor helm and hammer, cap's mask and shield, oct's glasses and arms, ironman's mask and guantlets...gave me the impression of head gear and weapon.

i'm not sure about this, but weren't archangel's wings to begin with part of him and not a removable thing?

noelleon69 is correct, Archangel's wings were not removeable. While I do like the set, even though it is not a weapon set per say, Sideshow coulda done a little better by making this weapon set to be Falcon's rather than Warren Worthington's. Only my opinion. Still like it though.

Back