• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AH! Mystique For Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Mystique is in perfect condition and original box is provided. Original shipper box included for Mystique. Since I was informed this weekend that my vehicle needs about 1k in repairs, sadly...

I've enclosed pics in this post.

Regular Mystique Comiquette by Adam Hughes:

$200 SHIPPED.

Prices are negotiable.

Displayed in a smoke-free home.
==

PAYPAL ONLY. U.S.A. ONLY. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA BUT EXTRA SHIPPING RATES WILL APPLY!!

Last edited:
Re: AH! Mystique and Black Cat PF for Sale!!!

Need to move these out fast so I can get my vehicle fixed this weekend.

Lowered prices on both of them to $285 each.

Thanks for looking. :)

MODS! If you could please... change the title from:

AH! Mystique and Black Cat PF for sale!

to

AH! Mystique and Thor PF EX for sale!

Thanks! :)

Lowered priced to $240 SHIPPED!

Need to sell her. Need to replace the catalytic converter in my car and it is going to run me $$$ dearly. Gotta raise funds before my tags expire this month.

I can negotiate price!

Bumping for the upcoming weekend!

Mods, please remove the Black Cat reference in the title as this figure has been sold already.

Thanks!

Bumping for the upcoming weekend!

Mods, please remove the Black Cat reference in the title as this figure has been sold already.

Thanks!

Will do, but just for future reference you do also have the option to amend the title yourself also.

To change your title go to your Opening Post and Click on EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS, change your title in the 'Title' box, scroll down and click SAVE. That will change it on the whole thread.

We can still do it, but the option is there if you want to change it at any time.
x :duff

Back