How many people are playing The Old Republic and if so...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
...how many of you would buy collectibles based on the game?

It feels weird to me, as an avid collector, to be making new product based on a new property when there's SOOOO many movie based characters they haven't done yet?

But as someone who's not playing the game I was curious to know if many collectors will part with their cash for the tie-ins?

I've got friends that are playing the game who are WOW crazies (and have now switched over) but NONE of them are collectors...

I play TOR a lot. lvl 43/50 atm. I'm an avid SW fan. I'd pick up pieces if they were made. I'm dying to get a Malgus 1/4 and a Shae Vizla 1/4. There are several visually striking characters in the game. I'm a little burned out on the OT stuff, and I like seeing EU products. The game's great, if not a little TOO familiar to WoW.

I've been avidly playing TOR whenever I get enough extra free time to do so. Would love to own some figures from it. I know Sideshow has already announced a 1/6 Darth Malgus figure and I have every intention of pre-ordering it as soon as it goes up.

Don't play, but follow info from wookieepedia. It seems good enough a game for some collectibles like the Jedi that faced Malgus in 1st commercial. Or a basically a 1:6 of the Republic or Sith Trooper.

I play the game, but actually out of all the characters in it I don't really care for Darth Malgus. I'd prefer they do some of the others, like the bounty hunter guy, or Satele Shan

I play the game, but actually out of all the characters in it I don't really care for Darth Malgus. I'd prefer they do some of the others, like the bounty hunter guy, or Satele Shan

Satele Shan for sure. Do you mean the smuggler guy? I don't remember a bounty hunter in the intro. He would make a neat figure. I might also buy a figure of the Jedi Master who died in the intro. Satele Shan for sure, though. I'm still waiting for a Bastila Shan from KOTOR, as well as an Atris from KOTOR 2.

I dont play but i know some of the characters. Id buy any sith or interesting jedi. Well i guess id buy anything that looked cool lolz.

I don't play... but know Darth Malgus will be in my collection.

I'd probably buy more if the design/quality are good.

Satele Shan for sure. Do you mean the smuggler guy? I don't remember a bounty hunter in the intro. He would make a neat figure. I might also buy a figure of the Jedi Master who died in the intro. Satele Shan for sure, though. I'm still waiting for a Bastila Shan from KOTOR, as well as an Atris from KOTOR 2.

Yeah, I mean smuggler guy lol

I would love to be able to buy a 1/6 scale Khem Val. I'll kit bash my sorcerer to go with him.

I think that would be the ultimate in cool, to have your characers likeness on the shelf. :yess:

Back