• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Ice Truck Killer Rudy Cooper Hospital ID prop replica, Olivas vinyl exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droog Alex

Super Freak
Reaction score
What’s for sale?

- Hot Toys True Type Male Caucasian - Advanced Version: SOLD to ymba - Shipped today. PEOPLE, be careful dealing with ymba. This guy told me to wait 24 hours before he could send payment - fine. Then, when he did, on Sunday, I told him I would ship on Monday. Well, I get home Monday evening and this dirt-bag sends me a harassing private message, how he tried to contact me all day via PM, and how I never responded, and how he could be forced to put in a claim with PAYPAL if I did not ship out his stuff. Not only did I ship it out less than 24-hours after payment, I sent it via USPS with DC# and Priority. Today, on Monday as promised. Geez... what a dope!

- Rudy Cooper, Ice Truck Killer replica from the TV show... his hospital ID -- very rare and if you get the screen cap, is a great prop replica from the great season 1
2j4r1qa.jpg

COST: $25

ALSO:
NYCC2FacedHazelX.jpg

NYCC Exclusive Kathie Olivas Hazel -- $65

two+faced+hazel+sdcc+2.jpg

SDCC Mono Exclusive Kathie Olivas Hazel -- $65

PM me -- need to sell.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi there

This is now the 2nd time I asked if you have shipped as you said you would on Monday. I have yet to hear back from you.

I hope this not a PayPal/ cc card dispute issue?

I await your response before I get Paypal involved

Thx

Watch out for ymba -- what a dope. All that rambling and the figure had gone out hours ago. Less than 24 hours after payment, and that PM, along with another nasty email was sent, while I was working. He should idiotic knowing it was sent. Dont sell to this dummy.

I'm surprised to see some kathie olivas vinyl on this site. I'm really only into skelves from her and bp tho. That sucks about ymba man. Thanks for the head's up.

I'm surprised to see some kathie olivas vinyl on this site. I'm really only into skelves from her and bp tho. That sucks about ymba man. Thanks for the head's up.

Love Kathie... but I need to sell these. I have customs that I will be keeping, have more value to me personally.

Back