Recent renewed obsession, new forum member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and to Sideshow products. I'm in my late 20's and I while digging through my stored toys, I got interested in collecting again. As a kid I collected and played with mainly x men toys. I had just about all of them. Then as a teenager a collected a small amount of horror dolls and Mcfarlane stuff, which I still have. I just discovered the high end stuff so I am essentially new to all this. I'm mainly on the forum to find a T-800 Endoskeleton to buy, and for info on customizing the NECA 18" T-800 Endoskeleton series 2 I have on the way. Please email me if you're looking to sell ANY T-800 Endoskeleton! My ebay name is alex42884. I am an airline Maintenance Controller by day, internet junkie every other minute of the day. Anyways, it's nice to find a forum of like minded people. Thanks!

Welcome to the show Patriot ,you migt want to check out ENTERBAY 1/4 ARNIE little steep but cool ...anyways welcome to a very cool exspensive hobby of AWESOME.....

Welcome aboard :duff

How do you plan on painting it? Just asking cause I did mine about a year ago.
I guess I'm going to airbrush it, although I've never airbrushed nor do I have the equipment. I used to hand paint miniatures for a comic book store's front display. So now I have to learn to airbrush, which I'd love to learn. Any suggestions on the NECA custom?

Welcome to the show Patriot ,you migt want to check out ENTERBAY 1/4 ARNIE little steep but cool ...anyways welcome to a very cool exspensive hobby of AWESOME.....
Does Enterbay make an endoskeleton, or just Arnold?

As far as i know just arnie no endoskeleton ,just neca...Good luck with learning airbrush it takes some real talent..I tried in my art class yrs ago and decided not for me ,and i stick to ink..but dont get discouraged ,just saying practice 1st...

I would look into the terminator's group section SKYNET to look into mods to help ya for info on here..

welcome....check the WTB section and maybe someone might have what you are looking for

The WTB section was closed due to the intervention of the Germans... Ya have to pass go and collect $200 before ya get credence.. But that ain't a bad thing.. Sit back relax and take the red pill..

Oh welcome.

MRB

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I've decided to buy a 1:1 scale T-800 endoskull. I really like the look of the Sideshow model, I'd even fork out the extra bucks for a chrome one if someone was selling it. I put my name on the waiting list for the Combat model with Sideshow, unless I find another one first. If I get the Combat model I intend on cleaning it to get the chrome look. I honestly can't see the difference between the SS chrome and combat model once cleaned, other than the rainbow effect on the chrome model.

hey patriot fyi talked to sideshow and if call sideshow they will let ya flexpay the endoskull if need to ,i ve had my eye on one the endoskulls for a while and should get some in stock sometime soon...

Back