• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Berserker Predator -$165! Custom parts and heads!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedShadow50

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, need to sell a few things, so heres the list, please PM me if your interested and for a shipping quote! thanks

first up we have brothers productions tyler Durden from fight club. I think everything is there exept the pistol, il also throw in the soaper tyler head. Also includes box sold
3f83df33.jpg

a2688a62.jpg

Next we have a custom part 4 jason from friday the 13th part 4, head was done by ones customs. body has padding, could use some custom work, asking $70!
715422b9.jpg

33223dd6.jpg

Hot Toys Beserker predator, comes with everything, without box
$165
20bf4be6.jpg

Ones Customs Bloody Myers Head and knife. fully sculpted not a re-cast. realy hate to let it go, $100
3c142000.jpg

c4896b54.jpg

various Head sculpts
Leatherface-$12 Freddy- $12 Jack- $16 Ones Customs myers- $25 Hot toys true type head - $10
b23f9423.jpg

Custom Cropsey From the movie the burning, inludes weathered jacket, pants, shoes, shirt, and a amazing headsculpt, needs a better paint job but this would make an awesome figure!
53c4f3b1.jpg

4aa36edc.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tyler Durden, Berserker, Custom parts and heads!

some really cool stuff here Zack. Goodluck on the sales bro..

I have a referral on someone who might want that "Bloody Myers Head and knife" I'll send him your way.

Ski

Back