• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dinosaur Collectibles-All items must go fast.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy K9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a large collection of Dinostoreus collectibles I'm selling, plus a few other items. A few items I don't have pics for, but am willing to take some for any serious buyers. All pieces are in like new condition, unless otherwise noted. I haven't listed any prices, but all items are "best offer" by any serious buyer, within the contiguous United States. I'm looking to sell everything as soon as possible, as bills are pilling up and need to get paid. Thank you to all interested. The Dinostoreus items are as follows -

Dinosaur skulls

T-rex 1:10

Triceratops 1:10

Brachiosaurus 1:4

Allosaurus 1:4

Stegosaurus 1:4

Styracosaurus 1:10

Diplodocus 1:4

Pachycephalosaurus 1:4

Protoceratops 1:4

Carnotaurus

Camarasaurus 1:4

Chasmosaurus 1:10

Deinonychus 1:2

Plesiosaurus 1:2

Iguanodon 1:4

Parasaurolophus 1:4

Ceratosaurus 1:4

Skeletons

Triceratops 1:20

Apatosaurus 1: 35

Parasaurolopus 1:20 -( left forearm was broken when bought, but glued back together. The break was clean, so you can't even tell that it's been repaired. The break is circled in red.

Rader Studio Sue T-rex 1:20 custom built model. Buildup, base and water effects were all done by Martin Garratt.

Darren Mcdonald 1:20 Pentaceratops- Buildup, modification, and glass eyes all done by Martin Garratt-(end of tail broke of during shipping, reattached

Sideshow Spinosaurus Exclusive Version-This statue was badly damaged, due to a spill off of my tv. Hopefully someone can fix this old girl, and have her displayed proudly again. ( not pictured are a few of the spines on top of her head have been broken off)

Sinosauropteryx- one of a kind model sculpted and painted by Martin Garratt-this model is a one off, the only one in existence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back