Lightsaber for 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrQ2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know where I can find a Lightsaber to go with SS 1/6 Yoda. I have it, I have no idea why SS did not put one with it.

Thanks....

SS Yoda didn't come with a lightsaber because he is based off of his incarnation in ESB not the prequels.

SS Yoda didn't come with a lightsaber because he is based off of his incarnation in ESB not the prequels.

I know, I also have Gree and want to set him up to take off his head. I do not know if they make a smaller one for him or I just need to get one. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Check the old Hasbro figure... that is an option. Although there will certainly be a PT release of Yoda from Sideshow (with a more determined expression) and that would also come with a lightsaber.

Check the old Hasbro figure... that is an option. Although there will certainly be a PT release of Yoda from Sideshow (with a more determined expression) and that would also come with a lightsaber.

Here's a pic of the hasbro one that galactiboy is talking about. I just bought one off ebay and I got him for the same reason you want one, to pose with Gree (and Dooku) and so I have a younger yoda with lightsaber. If/when the SS one comes out I'll get him but until then I'm all set with a PT yoda. :)

PS: He looks better in hand than he does in this picture, but it's the best I could find.

12inchYoda.jpg

Last edited:
That is very cool, Katkuru. I'd like to see a SS version of Yoda with lightsaber as well. Maybe they should take a page out of your book, because I think the lightup saber would just be beyond cool in the case with lights off.

Back