Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is coming from Serpant999 in Canada. He got them in Saturday, and mine is supposed to be in the mail to me as of.....NOW!...:D

So, when he hits the house, pics will ensue! With great abandon!
Next to my Routh Supes....my Hot Toys World's Finest set!

Can't wait! :chew

BTW PJAM, that posted price is just now catching up with the lesser quantity factor here. 800 of HT Batman compared to the already high priced 1200 of HT Superman. So...it makes sense. Bats has got to get rare faster now.

Figuremaster Les said:
BTW PJAM, that posted price is just now catching up with the lesser quantity factor here. 800 of HT Batman compared to the already high priced 1200 of HT Superman. So...it makes sense. Bats has got to get rare faster now.

I heard BB is also LE 1200 but don't see too many listings for it. I think Darklord Dave has one in hand so maybe he can clear that up for us...

The dealer that I bought my Supes from off of ebay offered the HT BB from his store in an e-mail and stated that it too was limited to 1200 pieces.

Yep, Supes is 1200 and Bats is 1100. Also a tip - don't pull off your HT Bats head hoping to switch with the Takara head. I ripped the vinyl on my HT Bats and I had to improvise a way to put his head back on.

Darklord Dave said:
Yep, Supes is 1200 and Bats is 1100. Also a tip - don't pull off your HT Bats head hoping to switch with the Takara head. I ripped the vinyl on my HT Bats and I had to improvise a way to put his head back on.

Thanks Dave and Batty, so still... WOW! These HT ES are not very big for such iconic characters and they are now discontinued.

Wow! Ok, 1100 is a tad bit better than 800....barely! But, sold out is sold out...and that day is closer than ever.
Any idea on the issue quantity for the Takara Catwoman?

Darklord Dave! Man! Tore up your HT head! I can't imagine what that felt like! Hope you got him all back together. I feel that/his/your pain.

How big is the HT Batman? How tall is he to the HT Supes? Same question about the Takara? I feel the Supes is smallish...sorta...

Interesting stuff!

HOT TOYS BATMAN IS IN HAND!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Pics to follow!

Got mine!!!! He's number 385/1100.... Not as mind-blowing as Supes, but a damn good figure. He does not photograph well, so I wasn't able to get enough nice pics... But I will follow up later with a few nicer ones!

THE CAPE IS HUUUUGE!!!!

127395313O983012319.jpg

127395335O813146203.jpg

127395302O242332282.jpg

Congrats on bats!!! He looks amazing, and I can't wait until mine ships! I just have Supes and Bats coming in the same shipment, so that will be a very happy toy day!

Seaward said:
Congrats on bats!!! He looks amazing, and I can't wait until mine ships! I just have Supes and Bats coming in the same shipment, so that will be a very happy toy day!

Thanks man! Yeah, today was a very very happy day when i saw that box coming through the door... I was on cloud nine all day after that...:D

DarkArtist81 said:
Got mine!!!! He's number 385/1100.... Not as mind-blowing as Supes, but a damn good figure. He does not photograph well, so I wasn't able to get enough nice pics... But I will follow up later with a few nicer ones!

Congrats D.A. on being the first to post pics and I have to take exception with your remarks

BATS LOOKS PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO ME IN YOUR PICS. MORE PLEASE!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl....Love the new pix...The one with Jason and Luke is the best....Some one should start a thread we you post fun things with or funny ways you have posed you figures....That would be pretty cool...

Thanks again D.A, does his belt look as insanely detailed as I think it does in person? How about the grappling gun and other accessories?

Back