ANIME: Tiger & Bunny...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show on Hulu? Pretty cool so far, I dig the concept and the CGI isn't half bad. Awesome character designs.

255694_512x288_generated.jpg

Best anime of 2011! Seriously, I am a huge fan of this show. If you're into super heroes and the classic "buddy cop" type of show, this is for you.

We'll be seeing 1/6 collectibles of Wild Tiger and Barnaby Brooks Jr. later this year from Tamashii Nation/Bandai/Medicom. Fully lit up, like a Hot Toys Iron Man!

I found it a bit too self praising, and it just felt like one big product advertisement to me.

I think that's the point, I haven't seen the whole series yet but I am sure the "advertising" angle is going to work on two levels. I wouldn't dismiss the whole series based on the intro. I find it kind of refreshing, for Anime.

Heard of it but never watched it. I was never into robotech anime like gundam and others but i loved Code geass.

Heard of it but never watched it. I was never into robotech anime like gundam and others but i loved Code geass.

It really isn't about robots. The protagonist just so happen to wear Iron Man like armor but the similarities end there.

So far it's an alright series but nothing really to grab my attention.

Ok, this show is meant to be seen in HD! I am going to try and burn through the first season with my Hulu+ free one week trial. And Crisis are there pics of the 1/6th scale figures?

Back