Touch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
So who caught the first episode last night? I really enjoyed it - much more than Person of Interest although the concept is somewhat similar. We don't get the regular start of the show for two more months though, which I didn't realize til the end of last night's show. Damn!

Just downloaded it now! Will watch tonight and let everybody know how it is...I'm a sucker for anything Kiefer Sutherland is in though :lol

Well, there's a kid...but no aliens, no end of the world, and no God awful acting. So no, it's nothing like that terrible movie. :D

It's much more similar to Person of Interest - swap the computer for a savante-like kid who can see the connections between things but can't actually communicate them, and it's pretty much the same thing. Only difference, I like the kid better than the computer, and the acting is superior.

I liked it and how they connected everything. Nice to see Kiefer back on TV again and with a good show to boot.

I like it better because the premise, while more 'mystical' in some ways, makes more sense to me. Like I said, I like the kid better than a computer. But we'll see - there's some interesting potential, but we've seen shows with interesting potential belly up too.

Knowing? You're joking, right? One of the goofiest, stupidest, non-sensical plots ever, not helped by a bad Cage performance.

I thought Touch was a bit TOO mystical/touchy-feely. I want to see Keifer bust out some torture, not hugs.

But I'll keep watching - I do like the fractal, everything is connected kind of thing.

Back