Next Sideshow Star Wars LSB?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
LSB = Life-Sized Busts. Seems though that everyone prefers Legendary Scale haha which is understandable seeing how ridiculous some of the prices are for the Life-Sized. There's probably another thread like this somewhere but I was wondering what everyone would like to see next in this line. My personal votes are (and there's a ton of them haha) Ree-Yees, an Ithorian (Hammerhead), Tusken Raider, Sullustan (Nien Numb), Stormtrooper, Emporer's Guard, a GOOD Chewbacca, Sebulba, Watto, a solid Twi'lek, IG-88, 4-LOM, Zuckuss ummm who else? I know everyone's got their favorite so let's hear 'em.

Last edited:
Are you referring to Legendary Scaled Bust (LSB) or Life-Size Bust (LSB)

• Captain Rex
  • Concept Darth Vader
  • And some other Legendary Scaled Busts i can't recall are in development, there is a video of upcoming LSB stuff with them in.

A Tusken should be easy to build as it is only a good head sculpt, a weapon plus some coloured fabric. So little, so easy to produce, mucho rendito!
Accuracy will only be necessary for the hollow tube eyes etc. Should be done.

I haven't read a word about this line since SDCC 2011. First they announce the line and show drawings of Maul, Dooku, Leia, etc. then last year they indicated a change in the line to a military theme, again showing drawings of several ideas. Zilch since.

I know collectors who cut back on what they bought in order to save up for the LSBs. It really undermines support of a new line when SS drops things seemingly at the drop of a hat.

We saw in-progress pics of Captain Rex last year and then silence ever since. Maybe we'll see something by Celebration VI. If not, maybe the line is dead.

I would like to see the line continue myself, I own Cody and Sidious. I was really looking forward the ones that were previewed last year but it looks like SSC has focused on the new 1/5 scale and PF lines. I'm excited about everything SSC has been putting out but I still would like to at least see one of these a year.

Back