$25 In Savings Instantly, Dead Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AstroTIKI

This is my first post and I don't really want to rock the boat but, there comes a time when a company thinks there (you know what) doesn't stinks and us little people have to make a stand, this is mine.
I have been collecting statues for 30 years but have stayed away for Sideshow directly because I didn't want to go broke, there stuff is too SWEET! I purchase most of my collection on the secondary market to save some hard earned cheddar. My finances were looking up so I signed up to Sideshows web site and was sent a welcome e-mail that noted -

"$25 In Savings Instantly, Dead Space, Star Wars Collectibles News, Plus More!"

Did anyone else get this e-mail and have any problems?
I've been eyeballing the Dead Space statue and since it was the first item noted on the e-mail I thought it was the perfect time to jump! Once ordering the statue I did not get the 25% off promised so, I called to see what we could work out? I was greeted by a very rude person who stated that the e-mail mentioned was worded wrong or I was reading it incorrectly? She also rudely mentioned I wouldn't be getting a 25% discount and she could gladly cancel my order if I wished? It upset me sooo... much that a company in today's market would treat valued customers this way, let alone a NEW first time customer that I regrettably let the order cancel. I will continue my quest on the secondary market and now anytime I hear of the unmentionable company I will cringe. Shame on you!

This is my first post and I don't really want to rock the boat but, there comes a time when a company thinks there (you know what) doesn't stinks and us little people have to make a stand, this is mine.
I have been collecting statues for 30 years but have stayed away for Sideshow directly because I didn't want to go broke, there stuff is too SWEET! I purchase most of my collection on the secondary market to save some hard earned cheddar. My finances were looking up so I signed up to Sideshows web site and was sent a welcome e-mail that noted -

I've been eyeballing the Dead Space statue and since it was the first item noted on the e-mail I thought it was the perfect time to jump! Once ordering the statue I did not get the 25% off promised so, I called to see what we could work out? I was greeted by a very rude person who stated that the e-mail mentioned was worded wrong or I was reading it incorrectly? She also rudely mentioned I wouldn't be getting a 25% discount and she could gladly cancel my order if I wished? It upset me sooo... much that a company in today's market would treat valued customers this way, let alone a NEW first time customer that I regrettably let the order cancel. I will continue my quest on the secondary market and now anytime I hear of the unmentionable company I will cringe. Shame on you!

Um, yea, if you don't see that 25% off when you checkout, why would you actually go through with the order? I can sort of see where you're coming from, but if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

$25 or 25% - which one were you expecting?

Back