DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I don't think it looks particularly good but I'm surprised to see them even doing it as Sideshow is doing 1:4 pieces right now but some like it so here it is:

batman-museum-statue.jpg

This looks awful. Easy pass for me. I'm no fan of the exterior "bat cup."

The base though is better than either the old DCD MQ or the upcoming SSC PF.

Pass for me but good that there is some competition for SS in the 1/4 scale line even if it is week. SS cannot afford to get lazy on this line.

I don't like the crest. I ran around with the same costume in the Arkham City game and it would look much nicer if it didn't have the bulging bat crest.

This Batman looks very skinny and out of proportion like some members here mentioned:

181rc.jpg

I cn see potential, but a few suggestions:

1. Needs bulkier upper body
2. Batarang in right hand ready to be thrown
3. Do something with that left arm. Hold it out for balance (would make sense if Batarang), have it throwing back the cape, extend it out and place the left hand on the top brick to add to the movement of the figure, just have it do something of purpose
4. Flatten the bat symbol and perhaps give it a different finish

Of course if you don't like this costume tweaking might not matter matter, but it'd be cool if this and SS's version were both great and provided us with some variety.

Back