New 1:6 Scale Darth Maul figure Teased?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Via their Facebook Page:

"...For the moment, we're baking up a new Darth Vader and an all-new Darth Malgus...which are looking VERY tasty. Ninja + Sith = Darth Maul, right?"

I doubt they are going back and simply redoing the TPM version, so let the spectulation begin on what they are doing for a new Maul figure.

:hi5:

Comes with exclusive water skis and fonz leather jacket for that jumping the shark diorama.

They might be suggesting that Malgus will be the next "Darth Maul" in overall badassedness.

Yeah, that's kind of how I take it... more comparing Maul to Malgus, versus hinting at a new version.

But; you never know... they could try to revisit him. But like was said you can't really do much (if anything) new that wasn't part of the original release. And I guarantee I will not buy a chicken-leg version :lol

Yep, I've had Mauls balls for sale off and on for a year now with no bites :lol

Don't know why I even bought them in the first place; always thought they were kind of silly :huh

Here is the full Q&A:

Question: Why don't you make more sixth scale SITH LORDS?? Such as Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus and Starkiller and other Sith like that from the games and historical timelines??...if you did at least I (and I'm sure many others) would certainly buy all of them!....The droids and clone troopers and other basic characters like Han Solo are boring to people like me, who are into the DARKSIDE of the Force...

That's all, thanks

(p.s the G.I Joe NINJA figures are Badass!!)

Answer: You're absolutely right, why DON'T we? They're all GREAT characters, and would make for fantastic figures. We hope to get to them all in due time. For the moment, we're baking up a new Darth Vader and an all-new Darth Malgus… which are looking VERY tasty. Ninja + Sith = Darth Maul, right?

I'm down with getting a new Vader and a new Maul both would be awesome. A Darth Malgus figure would be a buy as well.

Although I wish all "flesh" faced characters were done by Hot Toys, I am eager to see this.

Back