Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 SS Jason Part 2 and Part 4 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, well I'm back to Jason. :lol I made it a goal a while back to do at least one from every sequel so here we go again. This is my part 2 and part 4 Jason customs. First up this part 2 started as a SS figure with the body and shirt swapped out along with a lot of weathering and repainting of his coveralls.

DSC_1296.jpg

DSC_1295.jpg

DSC_1288.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 SS Jason Part 2 custom

Here's some close ups of his repainted rake with blood (of course!!) :) and the repainted coverall suspender clasps.

DSC_1291.jpg

DSC_1292.jpg

DSC_1293.jpg

I extended his hair on his head so it would peek through his sack. You will see more pics of what I did with his face with the sack off after this post......

DSC_1289.jpg

Here's what I did with his face with the sack off. I extended his hair on the one side to be more screen accurate and I added hair to his beard to match better. I also weathered his face up a bit to add some dirt and stuff....

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1277.jpg

DSC_1279.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1281.jpg

Nice work again. Like that you added the long hair as he should of have. However, the Sideshow sculpt I was and still disappointed with. This version being my favorite Jason, I wish they could have gotten it close to how Warrignton Gillette looked in full make up. I love how Steve Dash played Jason in this one. Looks more a "realistic" human being which I liked.

"There's someone in the fu@king room!!!!!"

wow that part 2 is insane..aswome job man

Thanks Skeemer!! Always good to hear from you.

Nice work again. Like that you added the long hair as he should of have. However, the Sideshow sculpt I was and still disappointed with. This version being my favorite Jason, I wish they could have gotten it close to how Warrignton Gillette looked in full make up. I love how Steve Dash played Jason in this one. Looks more a "realistic" human being which I liked.

"There's someone in the fu@king room!!!!!"

Well Papito, I agree with you and when it comes to SS it is what it is. At least when it comes to Jason, we always have the option of just keeping the mask on. :lol Thanks for the comment.

Dude that is awesome! But I just realized that Jason looks like Rocky Dennis and Sloth's love child!

Ok so here are pics of my part 4 custom now. I decided to do this in one thread since I've already started several Jason threads. :lol

This figure only has the shirt from Sideshow. The pants, body and head sculpt have all been replaced. The head sculpt was done by Rocco and I purchased it from my good friend PapitoMX a while back.

DSC_1393.jpg

DSC_1396.jpg

DSC_1397.jpg

DSC_1400.jpg

Some close ups of the blood I added to his shirt and shoes. I also added blood to his hands and knife as well. I always felt that Part 3 and 4 were the closest to the same looks except for the head so I wanted to be a little creative with this one and add more gore since I've already worked on a part 3. :)

DSC_1392.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1395.jpg

DSC_1382.jpg

Finally here are some pics of him unmasked. This sculpt was already painted. I just added a little more blood and weathering. This is a great sculpt done by Rocco....

DSC_1398.jpg

DSC_1399.jpg

DSC_1379.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1370.jpg

Back